Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hi Dear~

It's my first time to have a blog here. It's so exciting to write a blog to share my interests and viewpoints of new media. I am not so familiar with blogging. See how I can be familiar with it later!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have very interesting blog post about how the media and technology have changed the world. The debate about this technology is mostly over privacy, now a days someone can easily record you on their iphone without you knowing; that's not the worst part, they can then upload the video or recording to the internet and I will be available to the world within seconds. Technology will continue to move us forward, but I believe people in general will become more reserved and less likely to open up socially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Thanks for your idea. Privacy, yes, is always being intruded if more and more people using new media. But I think all the things have their own pros and cons that we should determine both. For the cons (the privacy issue), how to resolve this? Um..the ideal way is, of course, all the people should be behaved. But how to improve the supervision over the use of new media is a bigger issue for discussion I think.

      Delete